While there’s no proven formula for success, here are some attributes and suggestions you can use to get the ball rolling in the right direction:
1. Read more, and more often.
2. Wake up and get up earlier.
3. Regularly do some sort of exercise.
4. Diminish connections with toxic people.
5. Set doable objectives every day. Do them.
Gradually all of these things will turn into daily habits. You can add your own steps as long as they don’t compromise the five above.
Now, START! . . . and continue. You can thank me later.
Daniel Jacobs, 2018